Additional Coverage Options
We know your employees have unique needs outside of their medical benefits program. And PA Chamber Insurance gives you the flexibility to offer exclusive specialty benefits while staying within your budget:
- Exclusive, competitively priced benefits
- Have one employee that wants dental? We can do that. Two that want vision? We can do that also. Our specialty benefits offer guaranteed issue and no minimum participation requirements.
- And all services can be offered as employer OR employee paid!
Coverage options include:
|Cancer Insurance||Long-Term Disability|
|Critical Illness||Short-Term Disability|
|Dependent Life||Supplemental Life|
Employee Wellness and Carrier Sponsored Wellness
Workplace wellness programs help your employees achieve both physical and mental health while dealing with life’s challenges! PA Chamber Insurance worksite solutions give your employees tools to manage their physical and mental well-being.
Programs include additional benefits to your employees overall health:
- Fitness Center Discounts
- Healthy eating
- Smoking cessation
- Chronic health issue management including diabetes, cancer and other chronic conditions
- Health Assessments
- Biometric Screenings
Employee Assistance Program
PA Chamber Insurance partners with Quest Behavioral Health to provide a professional, confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) as an affordable optional benefit as part of your benefit package. A full-service administrator of mental health and substance abuse benefits, Quest serves over 70,000 employees and their dependents in Pennsylvania and Maryland. Your employees get:
- 24/7 toll-free access to counseling services with licensed clinicians for themselves and immediate family members
- Professional, confidential services, helping individuals identify and resolve personal problems by assessing the issue, providing solution-focused counseling, and referring to other resources if necessary
- Work\Life Balance services for legal, financial, eldercare and childcare issues
- Help with issues including stress management, substance abuse, depression and anxiety, grief and loss, and marital problems.
Quest Behavioral Health's enhanced work/life program provides you with:
- Unlimited access to a secure Work/Life website
- Legal, financial, mental health, physical health, medical health, personal growth, work/life balance, child, and eldercare resources
- Do-it-yourself legal forms and financial calculators
- Online Child and Elder Care Consultations.
- Masters Level Child and Elder Care Consultants will perform an in-depth needs assessment based on the answers to a questionnaire. In 2 to 5 business days, a personalized research E-Booklet, complete with educational information and manually checked referrals will be sent
- Health Risk Assessments
- Emotional health assessments such as screenings for depression, anxiety, problem gambling, drug abuse, alcohol, etc.
- Diet, nutrition, exercise plans and healthy recipes
- Stress/anxiety management tools
- Drug and alcohol abuse resources
- Suicide warning signs
- Smoking cessation resources
- Thousands of articles related to work/life balance issues and everyday life struggles
- Videos, quizzes, and training sessions for all topics listed above
- Quarterly EAP utilization report will include website usage
PA Chamber Insurance Benefits Consortium members get free access to ConnectCare3, a confidential, independent nurse navigation and wellness service staffed by experienced registered nurses and health coaches. The goal of ConnectCare3 is to support members in accessing high-quality healthcare and achieving and maintaining good health by providing research, education and support.
- Reduce your health claim costs through better and proper care
- Locate top specialists and treatment facilities
- Research specialized treatments and explore all available options
- Prepare you for, and may accompany you to, physicians and hospital appointments
- Coordinate care between multiple physicians and treatment facilities
- Support you throughout your plan of care
- Improve your employees’ morale and lower their stress
- Increase overall health and productivity in your workplace
- Encourage compliance to reduce future risk factors
- Engage and educate employees about common health issues
- Create and execute a focused action plan for impactful wellness activities
GeoBlue International Travel Health Insurance
If you or a loved one is traveling internationally, the last thing you want to worry about is what if you get ill while oversees and what kind of healthcare access will you have.
With GeoBlue Travel Medical and International Health Insurance, you have access to affordable, travel health insurance that gives you access to unsurpassed service and the convenience of mobile technology to access the best medical care no matter what country, town or time zone.
GeoBlue provides peace of mind to world travelers and expats living abroad anywhere in the world via an elite network of providers, innovative mobile and online tools, and exceptional customer service. We are proud to set the standard for complete, reliable, convenient protection of your health and safety in the global community.
GeoBlue is a trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association; however, you do not have to be enrolled in a Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield medical plan to purchase a GeoBlue plan.
GeoBlue advantages include:
- Richer Benefits - rich coverage without the hidden surprises
- Better Service and Care - concierge-level access to an elite network of the most internationally-friendly medical providers around the world
- More Peace of Mind - you and your loved ones have the confidence associated with the most recognized health insurance brand in the U.S.
GeoBlue plans offer unique benefits and services not available elsewhere. Each GeoBlue policy includes access to best-in-class doctors and hospitals in 190 countries. Members have the ability to review the provider's medical background and biography.
With the click of a button, medical appointments can be scheduled and billed directly to GeoBlue or via a mobile device. Members can also find out about the clinical services available or security landscape in a particular destination. These tools empower travelers to stay safe and healthy by avoiding potential hazards, and by locating quality healthcare, worldwide.
Sign up today using PA Chamber Insurance’s unique urls:
For questions related to plan benefits, quoting or plan implementation, please call Customer Service at 1.855.481.6647 and follow the prompts to be connected to our sales team.