REMOVE THE WORRY FROM YOUR MEDICARE DECISIONS
If you’re 65 or older and need help finding Medicare coverage, our team is equipped and eager to help find the plan that is right for you.
When it comes to Medicare, you have choices! Let us help you find the best plan to meet your needs.
- Part A – Hospital Stays
- Part B – Doctor Visits
- Part C – Medicare Advantage
- Part D – Precriptions
We can handle the enrollment process, answer your questions and get you the best health coverage at the lowest possible cost.
This is provided at no cost to our member companies or their employees and will provide education, evaluation and Medicare enrollment services to your employees (beneficiaries) who are Medicare-eligible.
- Providing quality Medicare health coverage guidance to employees and retirees, lightening the burden on HR while improving employee relations
- Educational sessions for employees
- Individual evaluation and enrollment services for those beneficiaries who decide to move from the employer’s group health plan and onto a Medicare Supplemental or Medicare Advantage health plan
- All services are at no cost to the employer or employee
We look forward to assisting you and your employees with Medicare solutions for your most valuable asset – your employees. To learn more about our services, contact Carey Lutz at 717.720.5426 or email@example.com.
I/we do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information I/we provide is limited to those plans I/we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.